Sunday, December 9, 2012

Did he really just say that?!

So I had been dating this guy for a couple weeks, casual dates, I didn't think it was getting very serious, but apparently he did. So serious that when he tried to make his move on me and I told him I wanted to take things slow he told me he couldn't see me anymore because we were obviously not on the same level. You're right, douchey guy, we weren't. A real man can wait. A real man wouldn't try to manipulate a woman into having sex with them. Maybe a weaker woman, or even a high school girl, would have fallen for that, but I said see ya later and walked away! But anyway, this is just one of the many examples of a jerk at his finest and what comes along with the territory of dating, I suppose. On to the next!

-Jem

No comments:

Post a Comment